Friday Favorites 10.20.17


It’s time for another Friday Favorites linkup with Erika, Andrea and Narci.  I have another random mix of favorite things from the week!



Super random:  I have been on a major tomato kick lately.  I’ve been eating cherry tomatoes like grapes for a snack, tomato sauces, tomato dips, tomato sandwiches, and then the other day, I got turned onto these Campari tomatoes from Sam’s Club.  They are delicious, almost like homegrown tomatoes.  I’ve just been eating them like a plum, two at a time, and I can't get enough.


I don’t know how I was so late to the Color Me Mine game bu
t I went again the other night, and painted this cute guy because I’m a sucker for all things Fall related.  Painting is really relaxing to me so it was a good time and I think he’s such a cute addition to my Fall décor.


I have been looking for a new yoga studio because I was so sad that mine closed recently.  XenXen Sanctuary just opened in Boca Park in Summerlin (for my Las Vegas readers).  The studio is just gorgeous and the extra bells and whistles are so appreciated from the photo booth room, the water station, the lush bathrooms, and even a USB charger in every locker.  Hello, love is in the details!  And those are all just bonuses because the yoga itself is great.  I’m used to just a Bikram studio.  XenXen offers a variety of yoga styles and I’m grateful to be back under the instruction of my favorite teacher, Dray!  Check them out, they still have free classes going on this weekend for their grand opening.


The library hold shelf is also a favorite.  Ha!  Insert nerd emoji here.  There is something about getting an email that my requested books have arrived at my home library and walking in to get them off the hold shelf with my name on them.  That just makes me happy! 


And last for the week, is this Wood Wick candle.  Oh my gosh.  I wish the weather was cooler so I could cuddle in my reading room with my blardigan and this candle more.  I got this as a gift and had never heard of it before.  It smells great – white tea and jasmine – but the best part, it sounds like a crackling fire when it’s lit.  There is something so relaxing about reading to the sound of a crackling fire.  Check out my Instagram to hear it crackle!  This would make a great gift!

That’s it for the week.  Short and sweet.  Thanks for stopping by to check out my favorites.  Happy Friday, everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts