It's Fall Y'All


A few years ago when I was working in D.C., I fell hard for the changing of the leaves and the crisp air and the season for being thankful!  I still swoon over these photos I took in Washington D.C. and Seattle in the Fall. #thoseleavesthough


I just heart Fall and love to ring it in each year to celebrate the fun season and the things that come with it.


This post is a look at how I ring in Fall…



Decorating the house

Come October, I love to sprinkle little Fall decorations around the house, here and there. 






Eating & baking Fall things

Somehow Fall flavors and baking just seem to make the season official, so I’m trying my hand at baking more goodies this Fall.  Thanks to Mix and Match Mama, this recipe for Apple Pecan Butterscotch Bread was my first go at it this season. 


Also, bring me all the Fall desserts!  Some of my favorites include Costco Apple Pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake from Cheesecake factory, and Pumpkin Pie from Marie Callendar’s.

Oh, and I love lighting candles in the house that smell like Fall baked goods.  Pumpkin Pecan Waffle in the photo above is my favorite.


Fall Polish

I love a mani and pedi to match the season.  You’ll catch me with the burgundy, brown, burnt orange, taupe, and grey all season long.



Fall Clothes

Excited the weather finally turned so I can break these babies out…

Booties


Cardigans & Boots


Plaid and check prints

Scarves (and rain boots in Seattle)


Football

Fall is full of football which just makes me happy.  I love having football trips on my calendar this Fall!



Summer was loads of fun, but I’m excited for the new season’s arrival!


PS.  Thank you to so many of you for the kind words and messages in response to my posts last week after the shooting.  We continue to #PrayforLasVegas and heal as a community.  I'm glad so many around the world could read a bit about our city in that Friday Favorites #VegasStrong edition, which is now, by far, the most popular post on my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts