Friday Favorites 3.9.18


Hey, all! I have been laid up in bed all week fighting this terrible bug.  It has got me way down, so this Friday Favorites edition is shorter than usual.  I hope I’m on the mend now and hope I wake up feeling much better – that will definitely be a Friday Favorite.  For now, some things I had on my favorites list to share with you this week on this linkup with Erika, Andrea and Narci


Photo courtesy of Yelp

Bronze Café at the Market got me again with a new favorite vegan dish – The Tree of Life.  I like it with extra cashew crema.  Tree of Life tastes delicious, and I swear you just feel like you’re doing good on your health goals when you eat it.  I’m gonna have to say Bronze Café is my current favorite vegetarian/vegan place to eat in Las Vegas.  Check ‘em out if you haven’t already.



This next one was a pleasant surprise. I was driving on the freeway and it started to sprinkle last Saturday night.  My windshield wipers started on their own, guys!  My car is so smart!  I had no idea that was even a thing.  For those of you whose cars have been doing this for some time, well humor me, I’m just now finding this out!  Amazing, and lands in my favorite car features for sure.


The next two  favorites got me from their internet reviews and I felt like I needed to share:





These Zella leggings.  I have been looking for a pair of leggings that are comfortable and make me want to live in them – you know from workout to errands to just lounging.  Well, lo and behold, these are called “live in leggings.”  I keep hearing about them on blogs and podcasts, and fashion reviews.  These were my second purchase after my spending fast ended on March 1 and I’m excited to try out how they do on a long day, when I wear them to travel next week. 



And last, these Old Navy Rockstar Jeans.  I kept hearing great things about them and then Old Navy sent me an email that said they sell 600 pairs of these jeans PER HOUR.  Hold on, what?!  (Side note, Old Navy emails are seriously so powerful.  I can’t resist buying whatever they’re selling because the emails are so convincing.  I should probably unsubscribe for my wallet’s sake but kudos to their marketing team.)  Anyway, I had to try these jeans for myself especially because they were on sale last week for as low as $17.50!  They arrived at my doorstep, and I gotta say, they really do rock.  They’re like a jegging in that they have a garter waist and I’m not really even into that but they are so comfortable, and I love the shape and the stretch in them.  I’m excited to “rock” them (as soon as I get out of solitary confinement aka when this cold is finally gone)!

That’s it for this week’s Friday Favorites.  I love sharing a good tip with you guys, so I hope you found this helpful!  Have a good weekend, everyone.



Comments

Popular Posts