Friday Favorites 3.30.18



Hey you, Friday!  I’ve missed blogging for two weeks because of travel followed by a busy week at work.  But yesterday, I came back with my March Book Review, and today I’m back with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites.  This is a random collection of recent favorite things.  Hope you enjoy…



At the top of the list, is a favorite memory…  We embarked on baby’s first airplane ride and it was a big one – all the way to Washington D.C.  She was the best traveler and we had such a great time on this big milestone of hers!  I’ve got a travel post coming up about tips for flying with baby.  Stay tuned for that!


After going to 6 different places and trying their iced coffee, I’ve name Dunkin Donuts’ French Vanilla Iced Coffee as my favorite.  And folks, guess what?  It comes bottled at your neighborhood Target.  All the praise hands go up here!


I treated myself to a 20 oz. Yeti tumbler and had it customized and I just love it.  It’s one my favorite colors, it’s super sturdy, and I love that Yeti customizes for free!  This keeps drinks hot or cold for hours. Perfect for my iced coffee situation.  I put ice in it at 10 am and at the end of the work day around 6 pm, there was still ice in it!  Love that!


Trader Joe’s snacks have done a number on me.  I may even do a future blog post just about TJ’s snacks.  On the long list includes fig and olive crisps, quinoa chips, bruschetta and guilt free guacamole.  Say what?  All so good!



And finally, last week, our organization was in a statewide online fundraiser, raising money for our programs for homeless and at-risk veterans.  Our goal was to raise $15,000 as a team and then Credit One Bank matched whatever we raised, dollar for dollar.  At the end of the day, we raised a total of over $30,000 from 301 donors.  That was 4th highest in the whole state.  We are so grateful for the community’s support of our efforts for veterans.  It was a favorite moment reaching our goal, as was seeing several of my staff really dive in and become fundraising champions together for our cause!

That wraps up this edition of Friday Favorites.  Happy Easter weekend, everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts