Friday Favorites - 1.26.18

Welcome, Friday!  Always good to see you.  It’s time once again to linkup with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites.

This week, I’m naming these as my favorites:



I had a lunch meeting at PF Chang’s the other day, and I tried their Tropical Green Tea and it was delicious.  (Also I loved their tea kettle.)  I found out later that they have a caffeine free tea and I’ll be trying that next time. 


Some of us are now using a stand-up desk at work, and I gotta say, I really like it.  I enjoy having the option to sit or stand and it beats sitting for all day.  I just feel like I’m doing something healthy.  It is proven that standing is better than sitting and especially after lunch, it helps with that "after lunch slump" feeling.


My lemon tree has been so fruitful this year.  Last year, it didn’t bear any fruit so this has been a treat.  I love going in the backyard to pick a lemon to use in the kitchen.  Fresh lemon just tastes and smells better!  Yum!



This one is a nostalgic and heartwarming favorite…  My sweet aunt brought her guitar over and when I heard her play “Puff the Magic Dragon” to baby girl, my heart just melted.  She used to play and sing that to all of us cousins when we were little.  I love that baby is getting to enjoy it now too.  Baby smiled and was totally fixed on my aunt while she was singing.  I’m sure it was baby’s favorite of the week too!


And last, get this – I drank coffee for the first time in my life this week because #momlife.  I finally understood why people drink coffee when I needed a serious pick me up the other day.  I’m not sure it’s my favorite thing yet, but it has been fun to hear people’s recommendations of what I should try.  It’s like a whole new world and I admit, my order at Starbucks yesterday sounded like legit coffee drinker language: “Tall White Chocolate Mocha, 2 pumps, soy milk, half caff, no whip at 140 degrees.”  Ha!  What do you think?  I’m ready to be inducted into coffee drinker clubs, right?  Any recommendations of what I should try next?

That’s it for this edition of Friday Favorites.  I heart the weekend, and hope you all have a fun one planned ahead.  TGIF!


Comments

  1. WOW! And that was your first order? Are you sure!!!???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes. I drink soy green teas at 140 so I know those parts. The other specifications came from recommendations of coffee drinkers. My receipt was a long one lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts