A Different Kind of Bucket List Challenge


This one is for my readers!  I saw this from a comment on a blog I follow, and loved it.  Thought I'd share and see if anyone else feels inspired to do it too.  I'll leave it right here then include my progress in my monthly book reviews at the end of every month.  I've set my Goodreads Reading Challenge to 75 books this year and now I have a challenge within that challenge. 

2018 BOOK BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE:


Read a book that you can finish in a day.


Read a book that’s new this year.

Done:  The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah

Read a book recommended by a friend.

Done:  Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf

Read a book based on a true story.

Done:  The Waiting by Cathy LaGrow

Read a book series.

Started:  Chop Chop by L.N. Cronk

Read a book that makes you laugh.


Read a book as a family.


Read a book you already own, but haven’t read.


Read a book by an author you’ve never heard of.

Done:  A Life Intercepted by Charles Martin

Read a book that turned into a movie.


Read a new Cookbook and try one of the recipes from it.





So, I'm currently accepting recommendations from any friends out there for my challenge. 

Happy Reading to us all!


Comments

Popular Posts