Friday Favorites - 12.22.17 - Christmas Edition


I’m back for Friday Favorites and this one is my Christmas edition!  Isn’t it crazy that Christmas is 3 days from now?!  Here’s what I’m naming my favorites today on this linkup with Erika, Andrea and Narci.




Christmas pajamas are totally my jam this year.  I’ve never been this obsessed with pjs until now and it’s possibly because there are such cute sets out there.  Target had this awesome family pajama line this year and after Thanksgiving, everything was on sale!  Baby and I have been enjoying matching pj’s for days!



And speaking of matching pj’s, the dogs have matching ones too.  They provided a great theme for Christmas photos this year, which is my next favorite thing.  I love a great Christmas photo!  This is my new blog featured photo on my home page because there are certainly the cutest FOOTPRINTS and my FAVORITE little hearts in this one! 



These Sanuk boots were a gift from my Dad three Christmases ago and they’re still my favorite.  There’s fur inside, they’re super cozy, and guys, the soles are made of yoga mats!  I know!!!  I love all their yoga mat slippers and when they came out with a boot, I was all over it.  Looks like this is their new style. So cute, perhaps must add to my wish list.  Lol!





Christmas sweaters – yes please.  I am gonna miss wearing them after the season (which I’m stretching out as far as possible).  Check out this one with Rudolph’s light up nose.  I was excited to wear it for our staff Christmas party, and you can see just how excited I was on my little boomerang vid on Instagram.  Above-mentioned boots also featured.  So comfy and festive!  This sweater is actually from Nordstrom last year, but they've got another fun line of Christmas sweaters this year too. 



Christmas sweets are a favorite too.  I’m excited about this Christmas Crack recipe that I’m making from Mix and Match Mama.  I love the regular version with chocolate but this one with toffee sounds so yummy.  I always have to eat salty after sweets (chips after candy, fries after ice cream, Salt ‘n Vinegar chips after M&Ms – yep, that’s my thing).  Well Christmas Crack combines salty and sweet into one, as the toffee is mixed and baked over Saltines.  Can’t wait, love a new festive recipe for the season.





And finally, Hallmark Christmas movies are a favorite this season. They are so cheesy and so predictable and so heartwarming.  I barely even watch tv usually, but Hallmark got me!  If you want a feel good thing to do as we countdown to Christmas, check out a movie from their big lineup.



Those are some fun Christmas favorites.  Now time to bring on Christmas.  I’m looking forward to being with loved ones celebrating Christ’s birth.  We head to mass together on Christmas Eve, stay up eating, playing games, opening gifts, taking pictures, then keep going through Christmas Day and we add on a new movie or several Christmas movies, while eating leftovers from the party the night before.  I love just being cozy at my parents’ house with loved ones and I’m sure it’ll be so special again this year. 

I wish you all a cozy and Merry Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts