What's Up Wednesday - October 2017

It’s time for some What’s Up Wednesday where I participate in Shay and Sheaffer’s linkup with some random facts about me every last Wednesday of the month.  I love random, so I play along.  Here are the questions we answer:


What We’re Eating This Week…


Tomatoes is what I’ve been eating this week – like what is going on?  I always enjoy tomatoes but lately I’ve been obsessed.  Campari tomatoes even made it to last week’s Friday Favorites. 


What I’m Reminiscing About…


I found this picture and my goddaughters were so little!  Time flies and I reminisce about when they were babies.

What I’m Loving…


It's a treat when I get to sit and just have a cup of tea with breakfast and read before I start the day.  The other day, I got to enjoy my Tazo passion tea with a Porto's guava and cheese roll. 

What We’ve Been Up To…


Painting, designing and decorating a new room in my house. 


What I’m Dreading…


Too many competing deadlines!


What I’m Working On…


I’m still helping to design a park.  My neighborhood is hoping to cut the ribbon on a new 14 acre park this Spring and we’re making good progress.  I’m looking so forward to seeing the park come to life.


What I’m Excited About…


I’m excited for Thanksgiving coming up and I picked up my party stuff the other day.  It’s my favorite holiday of the year.  I just love that it’s a holiday all about being thankful, being with loved ones, and feasting on good food!


What I’m Watching/Reading…


In addition to my two standard favorite things to watch (This Is Us and NFL football), I’ve enjoyed watching some of The Voice blind auditions especially this one.  Swoon, Bruno!



I’m reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult. It was my book club pick for the month.  I love Jodi Picoult’s writing and figured a book about a coven would fit us in time for Halloween.


What I’m Listening To…


I do an audiobook in the car with a different story than what I’m physically reading.  I’m listening to Behold the Dreamers right now.  I'll be reviewing all my October reads next week.  Stay tuned for that.


What I’m Wearing…


I’m wearing boots and sweaters – oh wait, nope, I wish!  It was 90 degrees in Las Vegas the other day.  Still warm 80s coming up.  Where is Fall for real?


What I’m Doing This Weekend…


Watching football, eating dinner with friends, and building some furniture


What I’m Looking Forward to Next Month…


My organization’s annual Benefit Dinner is next month and we’re planning A Grand Affair to raise money for our homeless veteran programs.  Let me know if you’d like to come and support the cause on November 8!  Tickets are available.


What Else is New…



Dinner night with my girls isn't new (7 years strong) but my favorite new Loft sweater pictured here is new and it's on sale!


Well, that was what's up this Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts