What's Up Wednesday - September 2017


Hey guys!  I’m joining Shay and Sheaffer and filling you in on What’s Up with me, just for fun.  Each month, they host a linkup that answers the following questions and I’m playing along:


What We’re Eating This Week…



Hummus.  I’ve been on a hummus kick this week.  Also, still eating Hello Fresh.  I enjoyed the Spiced Dijon Salmon best so far, especially because of the couscous.  I’m also loving couscous.  Mmmmm, hummus and couscous.  I think I'll go make some after this post.

What I’m Reminiscing About…


I love this Fall pic I took of the U.S. Capitol and that shockingly red tree!

Washington D.C. in the Fall!  That is where my love of the Fall season began.  Stay tuned for an upcoming post about traveling to D.C.

What I’m Loving…



As always, I cherish quiet time especially when I can do it while my boys sleep contentedly next to me as I read.

What We’ve Been Up To…


Smoked trout dip with salt & vinegar kettle chips from Thackeray in Seattle.  So good!

Took two trips this month, and did a lot of eating because my travel agenda is always centered around food.




Check out this restroom sign I saw on my trip.  This is so Seattle of them with the flushing rainwater and the people in action instead of just standing there.  Ha!

What I’m Dreading…



I love Fall and I'm dreading it going too fast.  Before you know it, we'll all be knee deep in Christmas shopping.  I mean, can the Thanksgiving turkey even get a chance to be recognized first?

What I’m Working On…


Planning a major fundraiser, and also just trying to get my Fantasy Football team and my real Football team to both win each week.  Is that too much to ask?!

What I’m Excited About…



I’m taking a class that wraps up in less than a month.  Can’t wait!

What I’m Watching/Reading…


I’m Watching:  All the football games.  Thank you, NFL Sunday Ticket!


I’m Reading:  The Zookeeper’s Wife after months of being on my library's wait list.  My book review of all my September reads is coming tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

What I’m Listening To…


The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins on audiobook.

What I’m Wearing…



A whole lotta Seahawks gear!  'Tis the season.  Go Hawks!

What I’m Doing This Weekend…


Celebrating my Mochi boy's 9th birthday!


Also, celebrating the life of a dear friend that ended far too soon.

What I’m Looking Forward to Next Month…


Welcoming Fall which means breaking out my scarecrows and pumpkins and wearing booties and blardigans.

What Else is New…

I'm about to do some redecorating of one of the rooms in my house!  Lots of time on Pinterest has been spent.  More on that later.

Bonus Question:  What TV show are you most excited about this Fall?


This is an easy one.  I've been counting down to This Is Us returning for Season 2!  By the way, I'm sure that quote is right because I cry on every episode.


Well, that’s What’s Up. 
Look forward to reading what others are up to on this monthly link up. 
Happy Wednesday, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts