Friday Favorites 9.29.17

It's time for another installment of Friday Favorites bringing you some of my favorite things from this week in this linkup with Erika, Narci, and Andrea!


My love for Ethel M Chocolates was rekindled the other day when I stopped in for a piece of chocolate covered pecan brittle.  Sometimes, I just need a little chocolate fix and these are perfect for that.  Stop in and ask for a free sample when you pass the next Ethel M and then let me know how you like them.  Yummy!


At the beginning of 2017, I set out to read 60 books this year.  Well this week, Goodreads let me know I met my challenge goal already.  Woohoo, that’s a favorite!  Goodreads is the app where I read reviews about books, build my To Read list, and track all the books I've read.  It also helps me track my progress on my annual reading challenge.  You can also follow other readers and see their lists of books.  I recommend it if you’re a reader who is not using Goodreads.  Go grab the app and then follow me.  We can be Goodreads friends.


Blardigans (blanket + cardigan) are my favorite thing to wear right now!  This is the cardigan by Barefoot Dreams.  I picked up my first one about a year ago and there is no cozier, softer sweater than this.  None.  So good that I got 2 more (the Circle style and the Calypso) during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (they are pricey so the sale is the perfect time to buy).  I’ve been so excited for the weather to cool just so I can wear them.  I love to snuggle in this sweater when I read, and it’s also perfect for the airplane.  I think it's meant for lounging but I've also worn it to the office.  Hooray for Fall weather so I can wear them more.


Google+ is also a favorite this week.  Am I the last to know about this social networking site?  You can join communities and build collections, and then read related posts and blogs on topics of your choice on Google Plus.  I enjoy reading good content on topics I love.  Some I follow are Food, Book Reviews, Philippines, Photography, and Seahawks.  #obviously. 


I love my new shirt!  Faith Family Football.  That's so me!  And check out the helmet graphic:  #teamJesus.  Look forward to rocking it this football season especially when I'm out for Thursday night and Monday night football when my team isn't playing but I still want to be in the football theme.  Oh and it was only $15 and free shipping.


This is Us is currently my favorite TV show.  I am so glad it started back up on Tuesday night.  I was having withdrawals.  Last season, my favorite character was William.  I’m going to go ahead and name Beth my favorite character right now.  I love her role with her husband Randall, and also her relationship with William.  This is just heartfelt TV and amazing, creative, thoughtful writing.  If you’re not yet watching the show, I bet you can’t watch Season 1, Episode 1 without getting hooked by the end of it.  They just started Season 2 so you’re not far behind.  It’s a must watch in my opinion.

That’s it for this Friday Favorites edition, everyone.  The weekend is back.  Have a blast!

PS.  Thank you, Erika and Ashley, for the Falling for Fall giveaway.  Beyond excited to be the winner and to use it for some new Fall fashion!

Comments

Popular Posts