Friday Favorites 8.25.17

Woohoo Fri-yay!  I’m linking up again with my favorite bloggers for Friday Favorites!  I’ve got a diverse mix of favorites for you this time around.




This first favorite happened last weekend when I went to Color Me Mine for the first time!  My 3 goddaughters and I had a great afternoon there.  Being creative, working on projects together, spending quiet time painting – favorite!  We can't wait until our stuff is ready for pick up!




Last weekend, we also cooked up some new Trader Joe’s meals:  Japanese Fried Rice and Honey Walnut Shrimp.  They were a hit!  So good that I went back and bought more yesterday because I want to make it again soon.  The Japanese Fried Rice is vegan with tofu, edamame and Hijiki seaweed.  It took 5 minutes to stir up and is only $2.99 a bag!  Honey Walnut Shrimp is one of my favorite Chinese food orders and now I can make it at home in 7 minutes for $6.99!  Score!



This Stila Bronzer was recommended by the Ulta salesperson, and it has quickly become a favorite beauty product.  It’s great to transition with a summer tan, and I love the warm glow.  I even noticed I look much warmer in photos when I’ve used it.




This week I had Boba Slushies on my mind.  I got a couple breaks in my day this week and ran out to grab a drink and it hit the spot.  I also got a few minutes of reading in too, and that’s always a favorite.   This one was a mango strawberry slush with boba.  I tried Easy Life Boba Tea for the first time and I’ll definitely be going back.


Ok, this next one is kind of hard to describe and I don’t even know the name of the gadget anymore.  (Sorry.)  It’s a lil hook that you slide onto a wall of your purse, then hang your keys from it.  I love this thing.  It was $5 at Barnes & Noble.  I’m a sucker for functional gadgets and this one was a great find.  I would say any gal with a big purse needs one of these.  (I always think I put my keys back in the same place every time, but then somehow, I can never find them when I need them.)  Grab this gadget.  No more digging for your keys! 


Finally, I have a thing for lip balms, chapsticks, and all such lip moisturizers.  I can never have enough.  I have one in every room, several in my purse, in my car, in the kitchen – you get the idea.  I also love trying new kinds.  Well, this Burt’s Bees Pineapple Flavor Crystals is my new favorite.  It’s like smearing a pineapple smoothie on my lips, I swear.  It smells great, feels great and most importantly, really does moisturize!  Try the goodness for yourself.

That's it for Friday Favorites this week, folks.  Have a great weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts