Tuesday Talk: Best Ranch Dip Recipe Anywhere


Tuesday Talk:  The Best Ranch Dip Recipe


Guys!  I have been using this recipe for Ranch Dressing for years and I bestow it upon you today.  I make it my business to know a good ranch dip, and this one is my favorite.  I always have these ingredients on hand at home, to whip together anytime, because we love ranch around here.


It dawned on me that I don't even know where I got the recipe from originally many years ago, and can now make it with my eyes closed.  I had to dig it back up to share it.  This blog is about sharing my favorite things.  Well, here you have it, my favorite Ranch recipe.
 
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

Tip:  I often substitute finely chopped fresh green onions for dried chives and love it that way too.

In related news, I thought it'd be fun to include some Vegas tidbits about this topic.  If you're in the mood to dine out in Las Vegas for some french fries and ranch (my favorite combo), here are the best places to do that:


I take my ranch dressing very seriously.  You will not be disappointed when you make this recipe at home, or when you order it at any of these restaurants.  Trust me and let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. Oh how I miss Boston Pizza ranch! Thanks for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure to share, too good not to! Let me know what you think if you make it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts